Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Hump day!

Hump Day means we are half-way through the week. Dirty minds!
Well I haven't posted in a while! Valentine's Day weekend was fantabulous.
On Thursday, Arielle and I went to a Mommy and Me party at the rec center. We made bracelets, decorated cookies...she had a blast! On Friday, I got a manicure and a haircut. Arick went bowling with a friend and Arielle went to a show with Meg. They saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic". My sister said that is my movie...I wonder why she thinks that. LOL.
Lilo and I had a dinner date at Frankie's now labeled as one of my fav restaurants. I had the tilapia..amazing and Lilo had the some kinda tenderloin. They were both specials. I truly recommend this restaurant. My absolute favorite part of this restaurant is the YUMMY Italian candy on the way out. Which they moved the bowl near the hostess stand! I still managed to grab a handful! Lilo was busted so he grabbed two. And they are micro sized. LOL.

On Saturday, the usual madness with bowling, dance...
I got a facial. AWESOME!
Then we went out to a bar in Crown Point. We had a great time!

Well the week is almost over! Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment