Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home again

Well I am working from home today . . . it has its good and its bad. I feel like crap so I guess that's the bad. I have a headache the size of China and I have drank more coffee today than I do in a week. But other than that, things are going well. It is so cold outside I can't stand it. I think its colder in the house because my Mr. McFrugal husband turns the thermostat down when I'm not looking. It's like we're playing tag with the thermostat! As long as we save money, I'll freeze!
Where is Spring??!!

I feel so bad that my Arick was first cut from volleyball try-outs yesterday. He was bummed.
So was I. But after he calmed down and thought about it, he told me he will work harder for next year. That's my boy! NEVER GIVE UP! Sports aren't everything. he said some of those kids should not have made it. I told him life is not fair. This is just the beginning. Sometimes, its not what you know, its WHO YOU KNOW. I told him you gave it your best and I am super proud of him and that's all you need to know. You never want to see your kids sad. That's what hugs are for!

So for now, have a chilly afternoon.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment