Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday

I had a fabulous weekend starting with a mini-reunion from High School (Seton Academy Class of 1994). It was a great evening filled with fond memories and many laughs! I enjoyed seeing the women who were my son's age when we graduated. So awesome.

Saturday was a great day. Arielle and he dance class performed at the Orland Hills 50th Anniversary Fest. She did great! That night, we sat on the grass and watched the amazing fireworks display and laser light show!

Sunday couldn't have been better. My Arielle's Beach Party Day!
I woke up to bright sunshine and it stayed that way all day! Great turn out and amazing weather added to great family and friends...can't get much better that that!

The kids painted with shaving cream and created their very own artwork. They loved it! Getting messy and creating! The pinata was gianormous! Arielle picked it out–colorful and with peace signs! It didn't last very long! Too heavy and overloaded with candy and trinkets! Arielle was the first to hit and she was just beaming!

I will post pics soon.

Today I begin to blog again.
Great feeling.

3 days to work, then 6 off. Looking forward to a fun mini vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment