Friday, January 23, 2009

Sledding!

My lil' man!

Princess Arielle

Arick and Arielle being silly



I took the kids sledding on our day off last Monday (January 19).
They had a blast! It started out crazy because my wonderful (and I sincerely mean that)
husband cleaned the garage a few weeks ago and put the sleds away . . . in the garge attic.
Now the attic is like 15 feet high and I am deathly afraid of heights. So I tried. I got the 10 foot ladder down, I climbed up, then down. Forget it. Let's go buy one. Dick's Sporting Goods . . . no sleds. Target . . . no sleds. OK. Let's make attempt number two. I got the 10 foot ladder down, I climbed up, then grabbed a swifter and pulled the sleds down. Hooray!

We ended up having a BLAST. I have added a few photos and video clips. I haven't laughed this hard in a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment