Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowy Day

I am writing to you on a very wintery day. My children wished for a snow day but didn't dance hard enough. It is beautiful. The light, fluffy snow covering everything! I LOVE the snow sans the cold weather. I wish I could come up with a concept to have snow on a 95 degree day! I will post pics from this wintery mess!

My Arick has finals this week. He has studied so much. I am so proud of him.
My lil' Arielle; however, has yet to get the concept of studying down. She has a Science test today and we went over all the study sheets last night. She told me' "I can't. I just can't do it." She can. And she will.

Ahhh, children. The most joyous creatures on the face of this planet. I adore my babies.

I will end this blog with a quote to my children:
"Shoot for the moon . . . even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment